lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Make your bet

Today was another normal day
living, just beside –one to each other-;
we tried to lie in our normal way
to avoid looking each other like if we may
be as invisible as a faraway lover.

Don’t you see we have not got stronger?
There goes another wasted day,
have we forgot how to pray?
Are we afraid to get closer?

You are lying there in your sacred place
hiding your heart from my flying fire.
Don’t you think I could find
a secret way to get into your mind
and stamp forever in you my name?

Make your bet!!
I will find a place
where my soul will finally rest
protected forever from these cold nights.

Sometimes I live my life in a wrong way
I know, sweet girl, I am not the best
but, I work hard every day,
I say what I think and do what I say,
And when I have a dream I do the best I can.
I will give you all my love, but will keep the rest.

I don’t know if we made yet our best try
hiding us from ourselves.
Maybe all in this life is a lie,
maybe you do not want to find
something in myself you could take.

Make your bet!!
I will find the way
To a world where your soul will finally stay
protected forever, as in your sacred place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario